“Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost my sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.”
God’s Lost Sheep – FOUND!!
Praise God!! PRAISE GOD!!! This has been such a month for rejoicing and praising God!! Some of you who get our emails have heard how two people have come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and this last week we just learned of a third!!! We can’t help but praise God for the work He’s doing on campus!!
Chris, a junior that Malcolm disciples, prayed for his friends back in Fort Collins to come to know God at a prayer meeting earlier in the month. A day or two later Chris’ friend, Blayden, was sharing with Chris how he had come to believe that God exists. Chris was stoked just to see God answering prayer and was going to share the Gospel with him over spring break. Nate (on staff with us) heard that and quickly encouraged Chris to call Blayden and share the Gospel with him before spring break. That very night, Chris called Blayden, shared the Gospel, and Blayden received Christ as Lord of His life!!
Since then, Blayden has been in contact with Chris and asking him questions about his new found faith. He has been back and forth about whether he wants to follow God or not. Pray that Blayden will continue to grow up in Christ and find fellowship in the Fort Collins area.
This semester Stephanie has been asking Gigi if she would be interested in getting together to talk, and, after a little hesitation, she finally met up and loved her time with Stephanie, asking, “Can we do this every week?” The next week that they met up, Stephanie shared the Gospel with Gigi, and she accepted Christ!! Please pray that Gigi will get involved in fellowship and will grow in her newfound life in Christ!
A couple weeks ago Malcolm told many of you about Junior, a guy that he and a couple other leaders approached in spiritual conversation and got to share the Gospel with. Malcolm and Robert (one of the leaders) got a chance this last week to meet up with him again and see where he was at in accepting Christ. As it turns out, he prayed the prayer that Malcolm presented when they had last met! Malcolm got to share Revelation 3:20 with Junior, and he was so excited to know that Jesus really wanted a personal relationship with him! Pray for Junior in his new faith, and for he and Robert to continue to meet up weekly.
We are SO EXCITED to see God answering prayers, providing opportunities, and people stepping out in faith!!! Pray that these new believers will be followed up with and encouraged to follow Christ. And pray that we will keep having opportunities to share Jesus with more people at Fort Lewis College!
- Pray that we can continue to meet people and boldly share the Gospel to the lost at Fort Lewis College!! And pray that hearts will soften to God and accept Christ as Lord more and more.
- Pray for students to balance their time well between school and ministry, and that busyness won’t blind them from the opportunities to share Jesus with FLC.
- Pray for those that we have shared Christ with this past month to keep remembering the truth shared with them, and to keep seeking God. And, of course, pray that they come to know Christ.
- Pray for our health and “ministry stamina” in the last couple months of the school year. Though we are excited for all God is doing, we are also feeling the mid-semester “drag”. I also have been having some small health issues, and some prayers for healing and wisdom on what to do next would be greatly appreciated.
- We are also going to be the project directors for Crush Fear this May, and could use your prayers as we tackle this next step in trusting God.
|Katarina gave her testimony and her first talk at her first combined retreat|
|Josh serenading the girls on Valentine's Day|